Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Princ

Dallku wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:05 pm

:skuptoj: :skuptoj:

Bare is a CM and Vojvoda is a RB.

Vojvoda should be compared to Hysaj who (according to your logic since you like transfermarkt) is at least 3x better than him.

I've never seen Hysaj make mistakes like these though:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezCLA0CUA4A&t=159s

(watch his marking and defending on the rest of the goals for a good laugh)
All I was saying was that you were hyping a second division playing midget who only knows losing while downgrading a first division player who is more than double his price, has much better size and is playing on winning teams. These traits are indiscriminate of position..
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Dallku wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:05 pm
Princ wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:56 pm
Dallku wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:27 pm No way.. he's horrific. The blunders that guy makes make Dallku and Dede hall of famers.
I don’t believe he’s garbage, he has improved drastically since his days with the u21. You were hyping Bare but Vojvoda is more than double his price(and double his height) :zgerdhimje:

Vojvoda has last few seasons of being starter in Belgium as well as no doubt starter for Kosovo during their hot stretch. His goal gave them the victory against Czech Republic
:skuptoj: :skuptoj:

Bare is a CM and Vojvoda is a RB.

Vojvoda should be compared to Hysaj who (according to your logic since you like transfermarkt) is at least 3x better than him.

I've never seen Hysaj make mistakes like these though:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezCLA0CUA4A&t=159s

(watch his marking and defending on the rest of the goals for a good laugh)
Vojvoda was horrible defender during U21 days but i remember even Hysaj looked as total amateur alongside Matoshi,Gjokaj and Premçi. Atalanta has tiny budget and they won't spend millions if they weren't absolute convinced of his abilities.

Probably you haven't seen Hysaj doing this also

https://t.co/VDSNa49bYm https://twitter.com/RickOShea321/status ... 06880?s=20
Kuqaloshi maoist
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Armando Broja will be loaned at Vitesse and this is best news for our NT.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Since we're posting random highlights

https://twitter.com/MainTeamSports/stat ... 11238?s=20
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Dallku

ZenMaster wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:17 pm
Vojvoda was horrible defender during U21 days but i remember even Hysaj looked as total amateur alongside Matoshi,Gjokaj and Premçi. Atalanta has tiny budget and they won't spend millions if they weren't absolute convinced of his abilities.

Probably you haven't seen Hysaj doing this also

https://t.co/VDSNa49bYm https://twitter.com/RickOShea321/status ... 06880?s=20

Vojvoda is a horrible defender today too. We all see Kosovo games and his countless mistakes per game.

That's bullshit about Hysaj. He has been "solid" his whole career. Barely ever made any blunders. The criticism for Hysaj was always his offense and because he played for Napoli people expected world class performances from him. Defensively I always felt safe with Hysaj back there.. even when he played for u-21.

And that video you posted was the most random ever. Wtf was that? A fake shot?? :rrokullisem:
Dallku

Dallku wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:25 pm

Vojvoda is a horrible defender today too. We all see Kosovo games and his countless mistakes per game.

That's bullshit about Hysaj. He has been "solid" his whole career. Barely ever made any blunders. The criticism for Hysaj was always his offense and because he played for Napoli people expected world class performances from him. Defensively I always felt safe with Hysaj back there.. even when he played for u-21.

And that video you posted was the most random ever. Wtf was that? A fake shot?? :rrokullisem:

Which brings me to my ultimate point, Kosovo scrubs will always get the benefit of the doubt and get overrated by default no matter where they play and how they do there.

This reminds me of people overrating Kosovo's slavic goalkeeper and saying he's better than Strakosha. In reality: He couldn't even cope in the 2nd division and will probably be out of football in a few years.
Princ

What Hysaj has achieved in his career as a solid defensive fullback is undeniable and worthy of praise. He is without a doubt better than anyone at his position on both Kosovo or Albania.

I also agree with you that Muric is the weak link of the Kosovo NT.

However, these facts do not take away from the improvement of Vojvoda. He is a no doubt starter on a good team like Standard Leige(in a league most Albanian prospects have failed in) and has contributed to the 2 year unbeaten streak of Kosovo. Vojvoda has good attributes such as height, pace, and he’s comfortable on the ball.. his highlight reel is actually pretty sweet but it’s the fact that Kosovo is more competitive than Albania that leads to players receiving more respect. It’s hard to appreciate a bunch of losers who have absolutely embarrassed our country the last few years..
artan

No one is saying Vojvoda is champions league starting material but he definitely can be a rotation player for Atalanta. We need to stop calling players amateurs just because they had a bad game or because they didn’t have initial success. We did this with a Gymcity, Abrashi, Rrahmani, Muriqi, etc. Are we gonna call Llenget at amateur for getting embarrassed by Bayern?

His stock has risen and Standard Leige fans seem to be happy with him as a player. Decent techicnal skills, not the paciest but has a strong engine, can play as a wingback or a defender in a back three. I’ve always been impressed by his technical skills for the Kosova NT. He has looked shaky at times defensively for Kosova but in his defense the style of play Kosova plays and Kosova’s weak midfield doesn’t help it.

I personally think he would have fit Reja’s system very well and probably a better option at RWB than Hysaj, although Hysaj is clearly the better player.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

As a person I have massive respect for Gym for sticking with us, even though DB wrongly turned his back on him at EUROs. But he got a bit lucky with Gasperini's formation and gameplay tbh. On his best day, he's a mid-table Serie A player, and on his worst, he's played like a Serie C/B player. I don't know which version of him we'll get next time around.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Plako
Team: Partizani

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:54 am As a person I have massive respect for Gym for sticking with us, even though DB wrongly turned his back on him at EUROs. But he got a bit lucky with Gasperini's formation and gameplay tbh. On his best day, he's a mid-table Serie A player, and on his worst, he's played like a Serie C/B player. I don't know which version of him we'll get next time around.
You still throwing shade at Gjimshiti despite him being in the starting eleven of a top Serie A team. Atalanta was also able to keep PSG at bay while he was still playing. Not sure what more can he do to convince Albanians fans. Imagine if he pulled a performance like Varane against PSG. He would be murdered here.

On the flipside, let's nor forget that because they play for Albania they have to outperform their Italians counterparts to get a starting spot in a Serie A team. If Gjimshiti was Italian he would be rated way higher by everyone because of his nationality.
  • Information