Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:
Simboli i Diellit wrote:Strakosha made two amateur mistakes last Lazio's game. Playing for the NT got to his head ;)
Strakosha struggles coming out of the 6 yard box, like do most keepers who aren't Neuer. Ideally, a keeper shouldn't be placed under those circumstances.

When he fucks up inside his box, that's a different issue.
Ne dy daljet doli me vonese nga porta sikurse te rasti ndaj Dzekos. Zona e vogel e ajo e madhe e portes jane detyre e tij, e daljet per te pastru topa te tille bejne diferencen mes nje portjeri te mire e nje portjeri te madh ;)
Simboli i Diellit

Armando Duka tomorrow runs for the uefa executive committee elections .
Plako
Team: Partizani

Simboli i Diellit wrote:Ne dy daljet doli me vonese nga porta sikurse te rasti ndaj Dzekos. Zona e vogel e ajo e madhe e portes jane detyre e tij, e daljet per te pastru topa te tille bejne diferencen mes nje portjeri te mire e nje portjeri te madh ;)
Should we expect him to be a great keeper already at 22?
Plako

Simboli i Diellit wrote:Ne dy daljet doli me vonese nga porta sikurse te rasti ndaj Dzekos. Zona e vogel e ajo e madhe e portes jane detyre e tij, e daljet per te pastru topa te tille bejne diferencen mes nje portjeri te mire e nje portjeri te madh ;)
You expect him to be a great keeper at 22?
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Simboli i Diellit wrote:
Aurora Bulkualis wrote:
Simboli i Diellit wrote:Strakosha made two amateur mistakes last Lazio's game. Playing for the NT got to his head ;)
Strakosha struggles coming out of the 6 yard box, like do most keepers who aren't Neuer. Ideally, a keeper shouldn't be placed under those circumstances.

When he fucks up inside his box, that's a different issue.
Ne dy daljet doli me vonese nga porta sikurse te rasti ndaj Dzekos. Zona e vogel e ajo e madhe e portes jane detyre e tij, e daljet per te pastru topa te tille bejne diferencen mes nje portjeri te mire e nje portjeri te madh ;)
I'm just saying most keepers struggle coming out of the 6 yard box. Not that that's an excuse but that's sort of not their territory. As I said, ideally, like a penalty, a keeper shouldn't be placed in those positions.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit

Gjimshiti and Mavraj playing good atm. At least we don't have to worry about the Allas against Israel :)
Princ

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 24266.html

This was our ref with israel .. that last pen he gave for suarez diving was like the red to djimsiti lmfao
Plako

Princ wrote:http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 24266.html

This was our ref with israel .. that last pen he gave for suarez diving was like the red to djimsiti lmfao

I knew I recognized that POS from somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
artan

If we're able to land Baliu would you guys contemplate moving Hysaj to a holding midfielder? This way we can insert Veseli at RB.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Hysaj will stay at RB. Balliu can play LB. Veseli needs to play CB.

With his injuries, Mavraj is a ticking time bomb.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
  • Information