Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

artan

Hopefully Bare can get a loan out to a second division team in Spain next year.

Looks like we have some decent midfielders coming through (Ndoj and Bare come to mind). Bare seems more like an Abrashi type of player while Ndoj seems like in the mold of Kukeli(much better ceiling). Hopefully, this Ndoj guy can make quick progress like Hysaj did.

Does anyone know if that Maloku guy playing for Pescara any good?
http://www.transfermarkt.com/leonardo-m ... ler/342817
artan

Arlind Ajeti scored for Tornio today and then got an own goal later...
Albian Ajeti scored again for Vaduz as they won. He's in good form and he deserves a call up next month
Sadiku scores in Switzerland
Veseli a starter for Empoli
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

artan wrote:Arlind Ajeti scored for Tornio today and then got an own goal later...
Albian Ajeti scored again for Vaduz as they won. He's in good form and he deserves a call up next month
Albian Ajeti plays for St Gallen and he already has 7 goals this season. His goals are vital for his team but i don't understand why albanian media ignores him.
Kuqaloshi maoist
artan

ZenMaster wrote:
artan wrote:Arlind Ajeti scored for Tornio today and then got an own goal later...
Albian Ajeti plays for St Gallen and he already has 7 goals this season. His goals are vital for his team but i don't understand why albanian media ignores him.
Lol the media is focusing on Armando "Diego Maradonna" Sadiku. No hate on Sadiku as I actually like him.

I just hope Di Biasi caps him up next month and doesn't give the BS excuse that he needs to "work" for the call up while Cani and Salihi gets capped up. It'll be stupid to lose him to Switzerland as Ajeti is just as good as Balaj and Sadiku currently.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Two games in a row where Ajeti's errors cost Torino a goal.

I don't think he's playing badly overall, but his errors are kind of ridiculous.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Lol saw his goal and autogoal on "diretta tv" . First time he played for us he costed us the game also as soon as he entered , then as soon as they subbed him out in Euro2016 we conceded , it's Karma for reaching so much with the NT while being a scrub at club level .
Pjetër

Strakosha up 1-0 against Donnarumma in the battle of the swarthy goalkeepers.
Simboli i Diellit

Tunedin during second half but Strako hasn't touched a ball so far, Lazio controlls midfield.
Simboli i Diellit

1 shot 1 goal for Milan.
  • Information