Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Migjeni

Rashica shuts De Biasi up.

4YsOlCUWq0Q
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I don't think a goal in the Dutch league shuts anyone up :D

The problem is that all the prospects left. Whether they make it in the big leagues later on is what matters, and we don't even get that chance.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Pjetër

Does that Zeneli guy have one eye higher up than the other? Looking at him is making me freak out.
Migjeni

Yeah, our bench warmers in Croatia or wherever they sit on the bench make those scoring in Holland look like amateurs. Lol.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Dallku

1 goal in the Dutch league is embarrassing. Rashica has been exposed this season.
Albanian Damien
Team: Kuq E Zi

Dallku wrote:1 goal in the Dutch league is embarrassing. Rashica has been exposed this season.
Which brings me to the question. Is GDB the luckiest coach of all time or do we just not understand his brilliance??

Every f*** up this guy has gets mitigated somehow :D
Aurora Bulkualis

If Strakosha captains the NT in the future, is that the first instance of a father and son captaining the Albanian NT?
artan

Rashica has 2 goals and 7 assists in the Dutch league. Is that considered embarrassing? As opposed to the winger we have who is a spot starter for a village team in Greece? LOL

Di Biasi isn't a bad coach but he's lost on some young talent over the years because he's stubborn to adopt and he's too "loyal" to his guys.
Dallku

Albanian Damien wrote: Which brings me to the question. Is GDB the luckiest coach of all time or do we just not understand his brilliance??

He's definitely the luckiest. The last campaign was the luckiest shit ever. (CAS points, Serbia self-collapsing, that fluke win vs Portugal, Armenia probably fixing, etc).

He's not brilliant and he is being exposed in this campaign in which Albania will finish below Israel(despite having better players). GDB is a fluke. His style is basically putting 10 defenders on the field and hope for miracles.

Having said that, he's still the best coach Albania has ever had result wise. His time has expired though and there is only downhill from now on.
Aurora Bulkualis

I agree with everything except Armenia fixing. That's complete bullshit. Who the f*** fixes NT matches? Armenia was already dsq and they have shitty defenders. They had nothing to play for.
  • Information