Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

CanaYouDoIt

Plako wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:21 pm
Dallku wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:59 pm Looks like Strakosha choked big time
Not really. He was rated 7.5 (top 3 players for Brentford) and on both goals defense let him down. Onana has 1/2 howlers every game and still starts for United.
They were under pressure the whole game and I’ve only seen the last goal which I can’t see how exactly that’s his fault
Dallku

Not really. He was rated 7.5 (top 3 players for Brentford) and on both goals defense let him down. Onana has 1/2 howlers every game and still starts for United.

That's when you know these ratings are full of shit..

He was definitely at fault for the first goal by not grabbing a soft ball and instead punching it straight to united players. I didn't see the second goal ..
Plako
Team: Partizani

Dallku wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:34 pm

He was definitely at fault for the first goal by not grabbing a soft ball and instead punching it straight to united players. I didn't see the second goal ..
You're being way too harsh. Could he have done better? Of course but I wouldn't say he was to blame as there was a spin to the shot as well. What about the defender that cleared right into McTominay's feet? Compare him to Onana's effort on Brentford's goal.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

He was ok. He could have had an excellent performance but blew it in final 10 minutes.

But he wasn't bad.
Princ

Sugar Ray Manaj first goal of the season in Turkey!
CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:34 pm

So I’ve seen the first goal now and he should’ve caught it but it went to his own defence who failed to clear it. Not entirely his fault.
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:55 pm Sugar Ray Manaj first goal of the season in Turkey!
No one cares about our 7th choice ST.

Broja
Daku
Cikalleshi
You
Me

All ahead of him
Plako
Team: Partizani

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 11:42 pm
Princ wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:55 pm Sugar Ray Manaj first goal of the season in Turkey!
No one cares about our 7th choice ST.

Broja
Daku
Cikalleshi
You
Me

All ahead of him
I'm so glad we moved on from Manaj and can't wait for move on from Cika. We're in a new era now.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Both Djimsiti and Hysaj playing at 3:2 Lazio -Atalanta
Princ

Ylber Ramadani 🦁 is 3rd in the entire Serie A in interceptions, 6th in tackles + interceptions, 5th in dribbles challenged..

Ylber is a menace without the ball and now finds himself in some pretty elite company on the league leaders list!

https://fbref.com/en/comps/11/defense/Serie-A-Stats
  • Information