Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Plako
Team: Partizani

Dallku wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:17 pm Fullham even has a clause that if they don't give him an x amount of appearances they will have to pay something like 5 million... So they just give him about 5 minutes every game so they don't pay it.

Chelsea should've made it minute based.
If a Broja loan is doing wonders for Muniz's play, that's a major win for Fulham. Unlucky for Armando. He should have engineered a move to Italy.
CanaYouDoIt

Plako wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:51 pm
Dallku wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:17 pm Fullham even has a clause that if they don't give him an x amount of appearances they will have to pay something like 5 million... So they just give him about 5 minutes every game so they don't pay it.

Chelsea should've made it minute based.
If a Broja loan is doing wonders for Muniz's play, that's a major win for Fulham. Unlucky for Armando. He should have engineered a move to Italy.
No young brit is gonna force a move to italy when they have a chance of PL football, sorry.

he just got really unlucky Muniz all of a sudden turned into R9
Plako
Team: Partizani

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:01 amNo young brit is gonna force a move to italy when they have a chance of PL football, sorry.

he just got really unlucky Muniz all of a sudden turned into R9
Makes sense as he's already living home and making a ton of money but he's stunting his development. He'll be 23 this year.
Skenderbeu9

Muja dropped his Euro chances with that move
artan

Asllani is class. Albania is blessed to have a player of his caliber and we are very fortunate Asllani didn't hesitate as he is Italy material.

The best part is his work ethic. Guys like Broja are talented but they don't have that hunger in them to fight for a spot unlike Asllani who keeps his head down and improves.
andi2410

Asllani is very talented but he's still got a lot to improve. I have been watching him closely. There are a couple of things he must improve on if he ever wants to really be considered a great player. He does not turn fast enough - his lateral quickness is not up to par. Even a 36 year old Mikhataryan looks much quicker than him. He ended up losing the ball a couple of times this game because he cannot turn away from pressure, nor beat his man side-to-side. In fact, he lost the ball that ultimately Genoa ended up scoring on. Also, he does not put in many, if any, tackles - his recovery rate is too low for a holding mid. I think he might be better suited for a box-to-box role but he needs to trust in his own ability to make the difficult pass. Right now he's keeping it very simple and allowing everyone else around him to move the ball forward while he himself receives and either goes back or moves it horizontally. He needs to turn with the ball and find vertical passes.

I think he's in a better role for the national team because he's got Ramadani there to do the dirty work. I also think Asllani plays with more confidence with us. He's not as afraid to make mistakes. It's hard to have the same approach with Inter when he's a bench warmer and also one of the youngest on the squad, but that's what he's gotta do there if he ever wants consistent play time.
Dallku

andi2410 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:43 am Asllani is very talented but he's still got a lot to improve. I have been watching him closely. There are a couple of things he must improve on if he ever wants to really be considered a great player. He does not turn fast enough - his lateral quickness is not up to par. Even a 36 year old Mikhataryan looks much quicker than him. He ended up losing the ball a couple of times this game because he cannot turn away from pressure, nor beat his man side-to-side. In fact, he lost the ball that ultimately Genoa ended up scoring on. Also, he does not put in many, if any, tackles - his recovery rate is too low for a holding mid. I think he might be better suited for a box-to-box role but he needs to trust in his own ability to make the difficult pass. Right now he's keeping it very simple and allowing everyone else around him to move the ball forward while he himself receives and either goes back or moves it horizontally. He needs to turn with the ball and find vertical passes.

I think he's in a better role for the national team because he's got Ramadani there to do the dirty work. I also think Asllani plays with more confidence with us. He's not as afraid to make mistakes. It's hard to have the same approach with Inter when he's a bench warmer and also one of the youngest on the squad, but that's what he's gotta do there if he ever wants consistent play time.

He was bad in the 2nd half. I think he relaxed because he scored the goal.

He needs to get stronger physically and defensively. Being more direct/passing forward should come with experience and confidence. He's definitely capable of being creative but he's scared to make mistakes. Playing for a club like that is not easy because your every move is under a microscope.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

he plays a different position at Inter. being a deep lying playmaker is a very hard thing to do.

i'm more worried about broja at this point. without him in top form, the EUROs are done. are we going to get fucked just because this Muniz kid all of a sudden decided it's time to get serious?
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Manaj hits free kicks just like Adriano but with right foot https://twitter.com/FootColic/status/17 ... iOOBw&s=19
Kuqaloshi maoist
  • Information