Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

artan

Dallku wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:56 pm It's good that Duka and Sylvinho have opened the doors for players that weren't part of the squad. You never know if a big talent pops out of nowhere..

Duka has experience because that's how he lost Rrahmani and maybe even Rashica... so he knows.

Sylvinho knows cinderella time is over and where he's going there are no Moldovas, Faroes, or Polands that look to sack their coach. He knows he will need all the super professionals he can get.
If Sylvinho is serious he would drop Cikaleshi from the roster all together and replace Seferi in the starting lineup. Albania has a long history of not playing it's best players and accommodating amateurs so I'll believe it when I see it. Only Albania will bench a player from Inter Milan or Chelsea for dudes playing in Qatar or Azerbaijan.
Plako
Team: Partizani

artan wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:12 pmIf Sylvinho is serious he would drop Cikaleshi from the roster all together and replace Seferi in the starting lineup. Albania has a long history of not playing it's best players and accommodating amateurs so I'll believe it when I see it. Only Albania will bench a player from Inter Milan or Chelsea for dudes playing in Qatar or Azerbaijan.
Through some family connections I bought my Faroe Islands ticked from a very high up person within FSHF whom I met in person (can't mention the name). I asked him about Broja and he didn't say much but basically his answer and his body language confirmed that there is some truth to those rumors about Broja and FSHS having beef. I think the lack of goals in these last two games will make the case stronger for Broja getting called up to the Euros though.
Princ

Plako wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:11 pm Through some family connections I bought my Faroe Islands ticked from a very high up person within FSHF whom I met in person (can't mention the name). I asked him about Broja and he didn't say much but basically his answer and his body language confirmed that there is some truth to those rumors about Broja and FSHS having beef. I think the lack of goals in these last two games will make the case stronger for Broja getting called up to the Euros though.
I am convinced AB will be a part of list for EURO finals but still a bit concerned about this ongoing situation. If he is match fit, it should not even be a question as to whether he deserves the call.

FSHF has all the leverage here and they are known for making poor decisions though..
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Plako wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:11 pm
artan wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:12 pmIf Sylvinho is serious he would drop Cikaleshi from the roster all together and replace Seferi in the starting lineup. Albania has a long history of not playing it's best players and accommodating amateurs so I'll believe it when I see it. Only Albania will bench a player from Inter Milan or Chelsea for dudes playing in Qatar or Azerbaijan.
Through some family connections I bought my Faroe Islands ticked from a very high up person within FSHF whom I met in person (can't mention the name). I asked him about Broja and he didn't say much but basically his answer and his body language confirmed that there is some truth to those rumors about Broja and FSHS having beef. I think the lack of goals in these last two games will make the case stronger for Broja getting called up to the Euros though.
We already know that Broja's father had beef with Armando Duka during Reja era and even threatened he won't bring anymore his to play for national team. Reja said that Broja should mature and blla blla. Broja was injured and wasn't available for whole campaign on Sylvinho era, he was capped for Albania and got injured on training. We got confirmation from Chelsea that he got injured in Albania training because they didn't include on team after that for several weeks. Broja played only 5 minutes against City and game was played after invitations for players at clubs were already sent so everyone so whole noise was absolutely nonsense especially by ex players.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Dallku

Plako wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:11 pm

Sounds like weakest beef ever. All 3 main characters are publicly saying that they are on the same page. Coach and president practically guaranteeing that he will be in the squad. So who's mad from this beef? The team doctors or the ball boys?

If you want to see real beef look at the Zhegrova/FFK one. Their coach wanted to call him up but FFK didn't want to and the player was having a tantrum about it on Instagram. At least that's actually beef compared to the Broja one...
Princ

Dallku wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:19 pm Coach and president practically guaranteeing that he will be in the squad.
I have not seen any guarantees..

If you have, please post them so we can all have some peace of mind.
CanaYouDoIt

not bad for a guy who supposedly doesn’t care
Redijupison

Broja will be at the Euros, if he manages to stay healthy.
Princ

Albanians topping Serie A league leaders list for defensive actions!

Berat Djimsiti is 1st in interceptions (22), 1st in total blocks (23), 3rd in shots blocked (13).

Ylber Ramadani is 2nd in interceptions (20), 4th in tackles + interceptions (44), 2nd in dribbles challenged (34).

You can see why Albania gave up just 4 goals in 8 matches during qualifiers!

https://fbref.com/en/comps/11/defense/Serie-A-Stats
  • Information