Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Princ

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 7:48 pm Bro being a bench player at a elite team is better than starting for relegation scrapping sides . Zinchenko is Ukraines best player by far but has barely started any games for City . And Asllani is 20 you fool …
Aleksandar Mitrovic is one of, if not best player in the world and he plays for Fulham.

Ray Money warmed the bench 36 times at Inter in 2015-16 Serie A season. Does that make him better than Mitrovic?
Dallku

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 7:53 pm
Got to keep an eye on Cuni too. He’s more like roshi but raised in Germany . Scored 4 the other day , on loan to a 3.Liga German side , so if he continues to bag goals that’s another guy we should bring in .

Try Shabani once he gets over this ACL too

Cuni looks pretty mediocre in his highlights and he couldn't cope at all in the 2nd division. 11 appearances 0 goals and assists.

I don't know about the Roshi comparison. In what way? Roshi was a fast winger. This dude is a slow #9.
Dallku

Go to 1:39 lol ... Not gonna lie, this player looks absolutely tragic in every video. Even his goals look bad.

Albania already has a much better version of him. His name is Giaccomo Vrioni.

https://youtu.be/oe4zUc9pMSQ
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 8:03 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 7:48 pm Bro being a bench player at a elite team is better than starting for relegation scrapping sides . Zinchenko is Ukraines best player by far but has barely started any games for City . And Asllani is 20 you fool …
Aleksandar Mitrovic is one of, if not best player in the world and he plays for Fulham.

Ray Money warmed the bench 36 times at Inter in 2015-16. Does that make him better than Mitrovic?
What the f*** are you talking about ? Mitrovic best players in the world ???? You must be on crack you yank
CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 8:05 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 7:53 pm
Got to keep an eye on Cuni too. He’s more like roshi but raised in Germany . Scored 4 the other day , on loan to a 3.Liga German side , so if he continues to bag goals that’s another guy we should bring in .

Try Shabani once he gets over this ACL too

Cuni looks pretty mediocre in his highlights and he couldn't cope at all in the 2nd division. 11 appearances 0 goals and assists.

I don't know about the Roshi comparison. In what way? Roshi was a fast winger. This dude is a slow #9.
When I watched him he looked fast so maybe I need another look. He reminded me of Roshis movement and size . Maybe he’s changed .
CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 8:21 pm Go to 1:39 lol ... Not gonna lie, this player looks absolutely tragic in every video. Even his goals look bad.

Albania already has a much better version of him. His name is Giaccomo Vrioni.

https://youtu.be/oe4zUc9pMSQ
That’s a bad miss but it happens , I’ve seen him cut in and bang a shot top bins from 25 yards . We’ll see if he develops , still young
Princ

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 8:49 pm What the f*** are you talking about ? Mitrovic best players in the world ???? You must be on crack you yank
Name 5 players better..
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 9:41 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 8:49 pm What the f*** are you talking about ? Mitrovic best players in the world ???? You must be on crack you yank
Name 5 players better..
Here are just 5 strikers better, you can add many more . In no particular order

Mbappe, Haaland , Ronaldo , Lewan, Kane .

You gonna disagree ?
Princ

Other than Haaland, Neymar and Lewandowski, there are none I can think of better right now.

Mbappe certainly not, CR7 past it, Kane has similar scoring record but plays for way stronger country. I say Mitrovic is ahead of those guys at the moment.
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 9:55 pm Other than Haaland, Neymar and Lewandowski, there are none I can think of better right now.

Mbappe certainly not, CR7 past it, Kane has similar scoring record but plays for way stronger country. I say Mitrovic is ahead of those guys at the moment.
Damn you really are smoking crack.

Please dont go around telling people you think Mitrovic is better than Mbappe, Ronaldo and Kane.

Never scored more than 11 goals in a top league season and you wanna call him one of the best STs in the world. Seek help
  • Information