Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Scoring just in Dutch cup against second /third division teams while we were used gettig goals from him every week in edervise doesn't show growth or improvement . Was hoping he would come at Napoli but like this he will stay there.
KF.KORAB

Why are you people commenting on players who are not playing for the Albanian NT?
Migjeni

Because they're Albanians.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Berisha finally comes back from injury. Concedes his team's only goal with a stupid error.

Berrorisha
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:Berisha finally comes back from injury. Concedes his team's only goal with a stupid error.

Berrorisha
Berisha has been one of the best goalies in Italy this season. I don't get hate honestly..
Aurora Bulkualis

artan wrote:
Aurora Bulkualis wrote:Berisha finally comes back from injury. Concedes his team's only goal with a stupid error.

Berrorisha
Berisha has been one of the best goalies in Italy this season. I don't get hate honestly..
If you read Panorama Sport then yeah. But in most of his games, he makes 1 or 2 saves the whole game.

And I'm not even knocking him for his "overall" performance, just the out of control number of brainfarts he has. It seems like every second game he has a major brainfart.
Dallku

World class superstar Armando Sadiku made a blockbuster move and signed for FC Lugano while rejecting millions from the likes of Real Madrid, Barca, Dortmund, etc.
Aurora Bulkualis

Keidi Bare played 12 minutes for the Atletico senior team in the Spanish Cup.

Atletico was winning 2-1 when he came on, and lost 3-2, 15 minutes later :D They went through on aggregate goals though.

Bare playing next to Griezmann is probably as bad of a fit as Manaj starting for Inter.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

I am absolutely convinced that was last time he played for Atletico Madrid
Kuqaloshi maoist
Aurora Bulkualis

He had one good dribble, and drew 2 fouls, but pretty much gave up almost every ball he had.

He ran like crazy though, so I can see why Simeone likes him. Goals had nothing to do with him.
  • Information