Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Pjetër

i was hoping that with parma going belly up lila wouldn't have any playing time until the match with armenia and that hopefully de biasi wouldn't put him in the line up but that's been totally fucked up. :x

i swear this guy loves to f*** with my hopes.
KF.KORAB

artan wrote: Why not? Christian players do the cross even when they sub into the game, and the guy was just happy to score.
They say kick out racism out of football so let's kick out religion out of football too. We better leave these kind of things for Mosques and Churches.
KF.KORAB

Migjen Basha is back in the line-up since long long time and by the same way he is the captain today for Torino against Lazio.

Berisha on the bench, Cana probably still injured not called up.
NYVirus
Team: Arsenal; Skenderbeu; New York Mets

KF.KORAB wrote:
artan wrote: Why not? Christian players do the cross even when they sub into the game, and the guy was just happy to score.
They say kick out racism out of football so let's kick out religion out of football too. We better leave these kind of things for Mosques and Churches.
LOL, says the guy with an avatar of a Knight Templar!
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

By the way Basha playing for Torino today. Being a starter means that he is back and in good form :D
Plako
Team: Partizani

NYVirus wrote:
KF.KORAB wrote:
LOL, says the guy with an avatar of a Knight Templar!
In his defense he didn't say anything about kicking religion out of the forum though :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KF.KORAB

It's not about Albanians in Europe. But Dilly Duka's team Montreal Impacts won 2-0 against Alajulense in semi finals of CONCACAF ChampionsLeague, they are very close to reach the final wich is something incredible. Dilly played the first half. But it's going to be an hard game in Costa Rica thought...
Shemy
Team: Albania NT, LFC, HSV

dont think a MLS team has ever made the NA CL have they?
artan

Shemy wrote:dont think a MLS team has ever made the NA CL have they?
Real Salt Lake made the final a few years back but lost in a very tight game against some mexican team. I want to say LA Galaxy or DC United won the final back in 2003 or something like that but I'm not sure.

It's tough for MLS teams to compete due to salary cap restrictions and traveling. They don't have the depth to compete as they should.
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

I don't like posting this in here because Januzovic is not Albanian, but lol: https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/belgiu ... --sow.html
  • Information