Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:18 pm Why do we always make our own lives hell? We were playing well and retardation slips in.
Yep, Grezda made some promising dribbles and we almost had the opener before we have the inevitable mental breakdown that we always suffer from and concede goals, take red cards and dig ourselves a 6 foot deep hole.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Just got home . By live score comments and your reactions this seems like our typical game before we got De Biasi. This team needs discipline and a guy that can impose it more diplomatically than the actual one without conflicting with players or journalists left and right.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Say what you want about Hysaj, but he doesn't f*** the team over with these types of mistakes. That's a huge difference between a regular player, and subs/shit players.

Btw, Mavraj should be stripped of captaincy after this.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Dallku

Hysaj is very good for Albania. Helps tremendously in possession game too.

Albanians shit on him because he plays for Napoli so they expect him to be prime Zanetti.
RedFootballs

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:30 pm Say what you want about Hysaj, but he doesn't f*** the team over with these types of mistakes. That's a huge difference between a regular player, and subs/shit players.
I agree, he hasn't been amazing for us recently but he always remains focused and composed and never makes critical mistakes, like some players.
We need Sadiku back.
Dallku

The customary penalty now.

Just waiting for the own goal.
RedFootballs

Lovely, we conceded a penalty.
Absolutely amazing.
I'm gonna have a mental breakdown watching this team anymore under Panucci.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Here we go again. Concede a penalty, for what???
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

That penalty was harsh. You want the guy to get drilled in the face on a free kick? I missed the first 20 minutes, wtf happened?\

Do we get relegated if we lose? If so this lost might be a blessing. I'd rather face Malta and Panucci will be sacked.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Lol this team doesn’t deserve to be League C . Amateur penalty . Congrats to the fans in Shkoder, they’ve filled the stadium unlike when playing in Elbasan where the NT seems orphan.
  • Information