Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

artan

I’m hoping they change the format so only a limited number of teams from League C and D can qualify. No league D team should qualify either, that’s just encouraging teams to get relegated.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:12 pm Imagine that Lithuania game makes us miss the World Cup :rrokullisem:
:wallbang:
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Duka appealing to the youth through fist bumps. I love having a federation president that can connect to young people

https://twitter.com/FSHForg/status/1329 ... 54625?s=20
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
MercedesBenz240
Team: Bistrica

artan wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:37 pm I’m hoping they change the format so only a limited number of teams from League C and D can qualify. No league D team should qualify either, that’s just encouraging teams to get relegated.
Pretty sure i read somewhere that there will be no more teams to qualify from League D. Doesnt really make any sense now since there are only 7 teams split in 2 groups.

Regarding our WC playoff spot chances, it is pretty simple now that we know all the group winners. France, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Wales, Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary and either Slovenia or Montenegro need to finish in the top 2 of their WCQ qualifiers group. I really doubt Slovenia or Montenegro have any potential to reach the top 2, basically very minimal chances. All we needed were 2 wins against amateur Lithuania to highly increase our chances, we dont deserve anything
CanaYouDoIt

World Cup draw soon . Praying we get Denmark then anything is possible
Aurora Bulkualis

We need to make World Cup once and for all. EURO was supposed to be just an appetizer.

If Reja wasn't being stupid with player selections, we should have routed all these teams by 3 goals/game.
MercedesBenz240
Team: Bistrica

Draw will be held on 7 December, 18:00 CET. And here are the pots:
Teams i hope we will get
Pot 1: Croatia or Denmark
Pot 2: Slovakia or Romania
Pot 3: Ireland, N. Ireland, Iceland, Scotland or Greece

Aurora Bulkualis

Imagine Denmark, Romania, Northern Ireland, Andorra and San Marino. :twisted:
CanaYouDoIt

Would be our best chance ever . Knowing our luck we’re getting the best in each pot
artan

I hope we get Denmark, Serbia, Greece, as the first three teams. We need our guys to fear for their lives if we wanna qualify.
  • Information