Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Plako
Team: Partizani

Princ wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:58 am
Plako wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:47 am Omitting that Daku has only played like 40 minutes total. In those minutes he fucked up a golden chance and scored as soon as came from the bench.

The only goal Cika scored that could have mattered was the tying goal away at Poland but we lost 4-1.

You're trying too hard to come up with stats for Cika yet they all prove the opposing view that he sucks big time. I'm not hating on the guy as he seems to play his heart out when he puts the shirt on but he's juts not good enough to take us to the next level. Same with Uzuni.
Let’s make it very simple..

If Cikalleshi “sucks big time,” please explain why he has been a starter for his clubs in top flight leagues Turkey/Saudi for many years in a row.

Why has Cikalleshi stuck around as a starter for the NT under various different coaches while the rest of his generation has been phased out?

If what you are saying is true and Cikalleshi “sucks big time,” then you must be more knowledgeable than all of the coaches who have rated him over the years, including Sylvinho!
Simple, we suck at forwards. His NT completion over the years have been Balaj and Manaj. And as Dallku said his peak was playing for mediocre teams in Turkey. Notice we have been terrible in the years he’s played as the main forward. Sadiku had better showings than him.
Plako

Brajan Gruda starting for Mainz. Have we called this guy up yet?
Princ

Plako wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:45 pm Simple, we suck at forwards. His NT completion over the years have been Balaj and Manaj. And as Dallku said his peak was playing for mediocre teams in Turkey. Notice we have been terrible in the years he’s played as the main forward. Sadiku had better showings than him.
What are you on about?

Cikalleshi is playing as the main forward right now and we are about to qualify..
Plako

Princ wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:38 pm
Plako wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:45 pm Simple, we suck at forwards. His NT completion over the years have been Balaj and Manaj. And as Dallku said his peak was playing for mediocre teams in Turkey. Notice we have been terrible in the years he’s played as the main forward. Sadiku had better showings than him.
What are you on about?

Cikalleshi is playing as the main forward right now and we are about to qualify..
Not because of him or course lol
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Plako wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:46 pm Brajan Gruda starting for Mainz. Have we called this guy up yet?
Gruda eshte nipi i Armando Cungut, pjese e Gjermanise U21 dhe shume mundesi nuk ka interes per momentin sepse e rren mendja se do te kapi ekipin senior te Gjermanise.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

Plako wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:42 am
Shpati wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 5:25 pmWhoever is brave enough is welcome to.

Simboli didn't open the Poland win after the important Czech draw.

ZenMaster opened the Poland home win despite coming off a Poland away loss.

So I would say anybody is free to open this one.
Do it then! I'm not doing it cause I'm the jinx of all jinxes lol
I'm not feeling I'm the guy lol. I feel jinxy myself.

Maybe Simboli or ZenMaster should step up to the plate again.
Plako

ZenMaster wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 9:34 pm
Plako wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:46 pm Brajan Gruda starting for Mainz. Have we called this guy up yet?
Gruda eshte nipi i Armando Cungut, pjese e Gjermanise U21 dhe shume mundesi nuk ka interes per momentin sepse e rren mendja se do te kapi ekipin senior te Gjermanise.

I guess we'll see him in 5-6 years then lol
Redijupison

The NT supporting bandwagon seems overcrowded right now, such a shame many ppl who deserve to be at the stands supporting the NT, won't be able now because all the ministers and their families will be privileged for a ticket.
Shpati

Princ wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:38 pm
What are you on about?

We are just highlighting the weakest links of our team.

His stay has been over welcomed. And it can come back to bite us in the ass.

We've made this mistake in the past. Dallku, Bullku, and even Lorik Cana.

Even the Moldova or Faroe Island games are not a guaranteed 3 points. We will need a dangerous striker for these games as they will likely bunker against us. We can't afford to field dead weight up top.
Shpati

Redijupison wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 4:54 pm The NT supporting bandwagon seems overcrowded right now, such a shame many ppl who deserve to be at the stands supporting the NT, won't be able now because all the ministers and their families will be privileged for a ticket.
That's how it always is. Every team. Every where.
  • Information