Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Princ wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 7:46 pm “Broja nuk ka pasur sjellje shumë pozitive së fundmi, për dëmtime apo për mënyrën e sjelljes.”

“Për potencial mund të jetë shumë i vlefshëm por duhet të përmirësohet shumë në sjellje. Unë i pres të gjithë, i kam krahët e hapur dhe i përqafoj të gjithë, nuk përjashtoj asnjë, por sjelljen dhe punën për ekipin duhet ta bëjnë të gjithë.”

“Ai është një djalë që duhet të rritet, ta lëmë të qetë dhe të flasim sa më pak për të, jo për kualitetet, se për ato kemi folur shpesh herë. Unë flas gjithmonë për kolektivin, ai duhet të bëhet pjesë e këtij grupi dhe të jetë në sintoni me ta. Duhet të bëhet i dashur për grupin, për sjelljet që ka dhe mbi të gjitha për mentalitetin.”

Quotes from Edi Reja
Are you seriously quoting Reja when he kept playing Balaj that hadn't scored for almost a year for his club.
Princ

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 8:06 pm Are you seriously quoting Reja when he kept playing Balaj that hadn't scored for almost a year for his club.
AB was showing up a day or two before the huge match and would start acting up when they did not start him..

There is no denying that AB comes in with attitude and lacks the one for all, all for one mentality.

“Broja vetëm dje iu bashkua ekipit duke bërë stërvitje te lehtë. Për fat të mirë e ka mirë kaviljen dhe nuk ka problem. Por ishte zgjedhja e trajnerit meqë ka qenë larg ekipit, në respekt të lojtarëve të tjerë që u stërvitën çdo ditë. Ka vendosur që ai të rikuperojë për ndeshjen me Andorrën.”

Quote from Hamdi Salihi
Dallku

He has played for Vitesse, Southampton, Chelsea and we never once heard of any attitude problems or anything like that. Actually the opposite. We've only heard of what a good kid he is. Momma's boy?? Sure.

All of a sudden he's Balotelli according to Kristi and Klaudio...

Yeah I think I know who to believe...
Princ

Easy..

In England, he is just another member of a squad full of superstars. When he comes to Albania, he seems to act up thinking he is better than everyone else and deserving of preferential treatment.
Redijupison

"Albanian journalists" :lol2:
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Princ wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 7:14 pm
Dallku wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 7:05 pm Albanian journalists are desperate to have their own "CR7" .. a bad boy type that causes drama and clicks.

They target Broja for that role but unfortunately for them he's the opposite of what they are looking for. That guy has no ego and is unproblematic.. probably a flaw for strikers if we honest.
Come on now 😂😂

Did you forget all the other times he left training with “injuries,” refused to come on as sub, or when mommy and daddy had come have a talk with the training staff after AB was unhappy with playing time. Where there is smoke, there is fire..
Problem is that you read albanian media and you trust them. There was several times that albanian media was trolled by posters on this forum and they was posting "news" on their portals.

Let me introduce you with our albanian Real Madrid phenomenon showing his skillset near to his fridge.
https://youtu.be/CGWxwQYvNto?si=ZjaT5ylumV-0cwax
Kuqaloshi maoist
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Dallku wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 8:23 pm He has played for Vitesse, Southampton, Chelsea and we never once heard of any attitude problems or anything like that. Actually the opposite. We've only heard of what a good kid he is. Momma's boy?? Sure.

All of a sudden he's Balotelli according to Kristi and Klaudio...

Yeah I think I know who to believe...
Actually we did, Hasenhuttl literally threw him out of the squad for like 3 weeks citing discipline issues.
Dallku

RedFootballs wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:01 pm
Actually we did, Hasenhuttl literally threw him out of the squad for like 3 weeks citing discipline issues.

3 weeks when?

Hasenhuttl had a meeting with him telling him that he wasn't running enough/lazy and Broja understood and became a starter right after that.

He's literally the nicest kid lmao..
Plako
Team: Partizani

Dallku wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:50 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:01 pm

3 weeks when?

Hasenhuttl had a meeting with him telling him that he wasn't running enough/lazy and Broja understood and became a starter right after that.

He's literally the nicest kid lmao..
But we have two coaches now that have cited disciplinary issues. Ok we were all not agreeing with Reja but what about Sylvinho?
Dallku

Plako wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:34 pm
But we have two coaches now that have cited disciplinary issues. Ok we were all not agreeing with Reja but what about Sylvinho?

When did Sylvinho cite disciplinary issues?? In his last press conference he said that Armando went back to London because of a physical setback and it makes sense since he's fresh out of ACL surgery.

Albanians love silly gossip even if it makes no sense...
  • Information