Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

CanaYouDoIt

We can’t get Serbia anymore lol
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

artan wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:18 am I hope we get Denmark, Serbia, Greece, as the first three teams. We need our guys to fear for their lives if we wanna qualify.
Shit. What are they going to do, throw some Legos at us?
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
MercedesBenz240
Team: Bistrica

We struggled winning a group made of 2 Pot 5 teams and 1 from Pot 4. Not getting my hopes up
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

MercedesBenz240 wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:56 am Draw will be held on 7 December, 18:00 CET. And here are the pots:
Teams i hope we will get
Pot 1: Croatia or Denmark
Pot 2: Slovakia or Romania
Pot 3: Ireland, N. Ireland, Iceland, Scotland or Greece

I hate the fact that the draw if piloted with:
> Prohibited duels

Armenia - Azerbaijan
Gibraltar - Spain
Kosovo - Bosnia-Herz.
Kosovo - Serbia
Kosovo - Russia
Ukraine - Russia

Extremely low temp (max two teams /group)

Belarus
Estonia
Faroe Islands
Finland
Iceland
Latvia
Lithuania
Norway
Russia
Ukraine

Long travel distances

-From Kazakhstan to Andorra, England, France, Faroe Islands, Gibraltar, Iceland, Malta, Northern Ireland, Portugal, Ireland, Scotland, Spain and Wales.
-From Azerbaijan to Iceland, Gibraltar and Portugal.
-From Iceland to Armenia, Cyprus, Georgia and Israel.

Competition related restrictions

Due to the busy schedule, the 4 teams that play the Nations League finals will be drawn in a group of 5 teams. In addition, the 4 teams cannot be drawn together in the same pool.
artan

MercedesBenz240 wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:55 am We struggled winning a group made of 2 Pot 5 teams and 1 from Pot 4. Not getting my hopes up
This. Our style of play doesn't inspire me that we'll get points from and that we'll be fighting for our life against the decent teams. We'll need to develop some counter attacking play if we want a chance but we have no attacking wide players besides Roshi.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I love how UEFA still didn't ban Albania/Serbia yet, but bans Kosova and Russia :lol:

Hopefully with COVID there's no Bogdanovices storming the field, but you never know.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:59 am I love how UEFA still didn't ban Albania/Serbia yet, but bans Kosova and Russia :lol:

Hopefully with COVID there's no Bogdanovices storming the field, but you never know.
I want the neo nazi's to storm the field so we get an easy three points. Even geocidal chants this time around won't fly.
CanaYouDoIt

This WC qualifying campaign is 2 years long . If we can get off to a decent start , we could really be in with a chance if our group is fairly easy .
artan

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:25 pm This WC qualifying campaign is 2 years long . If we can get off to a decent start , we could really be in with a chance if our group is fairly easy .
I'm afraid Reja is gonna be fooled into putting the same kind of lineup he did against Belarus under false illusions that it works to only get stomped 2 - 0 by whoever while Cikaleshi and Manaj struggle to hold the ball, memolla getting torched on the left flank, the midfield hoofing it up to Cikaleshi, etc.

I also think it's time to scrap the 3-5-2 altogether. We shouldn't fool ourselves into think Ismajli and Dermaku deserve a starting spot.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:11 pm Duka appealing to the youth through fist bumps. I love having a federation president that can connect to young people

https://twitter.com/FSHForg/status/1329 ... 54625?s=20
He has to connect to the youth as these are the guys who will fix his games in the future.
  • Information