Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Plako
Team: Partizani

artan wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:29 pm
plisi wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:23 pm
artan wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:58 pm Even if Muci isn't NT material yet I'd still have him over Balaj or Cikaleshi for the NT.

We also need to get a look at Kamberi.
Come on now, you want someone that might or might not reach the level of the strikers we have instead of the strikers we actually have right now?
Balaj and Cika have been constantly terrible for the NT since 2016. It’s not like the perform decently. This Muci kid might not be much but the point is to try alternatives to try and fix the situation.

Until Balaj and Cika can show they can score decently at the club level they shouldn’t be called up to the NT again.
We said the same thing about Manaj. We gave him a chance to start in the last few games and he has been shit.
artan

Plako wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:41 pm
artan wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:29 pm
plisi wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:23 pm

Come on now, you want someone that might or might not reach the level of the strikers we have instead of the strikers we actually have right now?
Balaj and Cika have been constantly terrible for the NT since 2016. It’s not like the perform decently. This Muci kid might not be much but the point is to try alternatives to try and fix the situation.

Until Balaj and Cika can show they can score decently at the club level they shouldn’t be called up to the NT again.
We said the same thing about Manaj. We gave him a chance to start in the last few games and he has been shit.
Manaj doesn’t have any technical ability but already he’s a Pitbull. Balaj and Cika are goal poachers that need 5 golden chances to put one in. It’s why they can only score against the likes of Moldova
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I just found out today that Barca set Manaj's release clause to 50 million :lol: :lol: :lol:

These guys are master trolls.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Dallku

https://sportekspres.com/edi-reja-ka-ri ... eWtYdQ5KW0

Another comedy callup. There is no way Reja makes these lists.
Klejdi1023

Dallku wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:19 pm https://sportekspres.com/edi-reja-ka-ri ... eWtYdQ5KW0

Lol Doka and Trashi on the wings now :wallbang: :wallbang:
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Dallku wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:19 pm https://sportekspres.com/edi-reja-ka-ri ... eWtYdQ5KW0

We’ll be playing 3 matches , Reja obviously can’t play the same players in 3 games in row and Hysaj is out . Doka wasn’t bad for superliga and bar the “catalan” we don’t have anyone to sub Hysaj (who won’t join the team during october matches. Althrough i think he should’ve called Massimiliano Doda aswell .
artan

Doka is a decent call up. He's been playing really well in Croatia and we all know he's a depth call up. I think it sends a good message too. And we literally call up guys like Memolla and Aliji who are on the same level so there's no difference. Might as well get a look at someone else.

I also wonder what happened to Balliu. Is he not playing for us again?
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:50 pm Hysaj (who won’t join the team during october matches
?
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

Albert Vallci who plays for RB Salzburg would be a great addition and he plays as RB for them. I'm not sure if he's interested in us though.
plisi

artan wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:36 am Albert Vallci who plays for RB Salzburg would be a great addition and he plays as RB for them. I'm not sure if he's interested in us though.
He has to give up his Austrian citizenship if he switches NTs
  • Information