Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Klejdi1023

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:08 am Image
Still calling up Balaj, Cika, Ramadani, Trashi, Memolla...this is frustrating. Nations league should be the start of a new era, yet we still holding on to that lot....
CanaYouDoIt

Klejdi1023 wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:22 pm
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:08 am Image
Still calling up Balaj, Cika, Ramadani, Trashi, Memolla...this is frustrating. Nations league should be the start of a new era, yet we still holding on to that lot....
It’s a start , the pandemic makes it a bit harder to just bring in new players . They’ve got some young in there and look for them to bring more .

This Young CB apparently is a lefty too , “a modern defender” so I’m guessing he’s good on the ball . Very promising
CanaYouDoIt

Update : https://youtu.be/eg3mGSLiR6E

Looks like he takes free kicks too lmao
CanaYouDoIt

Edi Reja in his press conference talked about being in contact with players like Cepele, the younger kids throughout Europe . Time to get a list boys !
Dallku

This Cepele has to be the first time fshf called up a 17 year old youth league player just to cap him. He must be highly rated or something because it's a weird callup.
CanaYouDoIt

Apparently Kosove wanted him too , captained the Italian team so has to be good
artan

6 strikers called up lmao.. Doesn't matter if we call up Broja or Kamberi since Balaj and Cika will both start. There's not a damn thing any of us can do about it. I thought Kamberi wasn't allowed to travel?

I know we need LWB but I really don't get the point of Memolla or Trashi. They aren't NT material. Same with Ramadani.

Balaj, Cikaleshi, Trashi, Memolla and Ramadani aren't NT players.. How many times are these guys gonna get called up?
Dallku

artan wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:55 pm 6 strikers called up lmao.. Doesn't matter if we call up Broja or Kamberi since Balaj and Cika will both start. There's not a damn thing any of us can do about it. I thought Kamberi wasn't allowed to travel?

I know we need LWB but I really don't get the point of Memolla or Trashi. They aren't NT material. Same with Ramadani.

Balaj, Cikaleshi, Trashi, Memolla and Ramadani aren't NT players.. How many times are these guys gonna get called up?

Reja called up so many players because he's not sure who's coming. Kumbulla is not coming and Kamberi might not be either.

But yeah there is a lot of trash in there. Balaj just went off against an amateur team so don't be surprised if he starts. He always scores just before the NT lol
Dallku

Anybody else noticed that Rroca winger from Kukesi was kinda decent?
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Only reason I wanted to watch was because of Kumbulla... fantastic.

I know his last game he was injured but that was over a month ago. I hope he's not flaking
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
  • Information