Albania - France, Nov 17, 2019 - European Qualifiers

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Princ wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:35 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:35 pm
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:32 pm Seriously f*** Reja. Roshi was the only bright spot offensively, and he took him away to put in some fucking mouthbreathers.

The worst part is the players have 0 motivation. The one thing we can beat them on, and we can't even get that right.
It's so sad that this team is at the point where we are desperate for Roshi
Dallku said it I guess, this team cant play without Roshi
This is a known fact to those who are not in denial/actually watching games
I get that it's true but don't you think it's pathetic?
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

RedFootballs wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:35 pm It's so sad that this team is at the point where we are desperate for Roshi
Because we are absolutely fucking garbage, and refuse to accept it. Roshi is the only one who can do something.
RedFootballs wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:36 pm I get that it's true but don't you think it's pathetic?
See my post ^.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
RedFootballs

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:36 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:35 pm It's so sad that this team is at the point where we are desperate for Roshi
Because we are absolutely fucking garbage, and refuse to accept it. Roshi is the only one who can do something.
RedFootballs wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:36 pm I get that it's true but don't you think it's pathetic?
See my post ^.
Maybe we should just build team of speed and strength, forget technique or any actual football atttribute, and just f*** all the guys like xhaka lenjani qose ramadani etc, they play like shit every game and don't offer anything to the team
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

It's time Duka to go.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Aurora Bulkualis

RedFootballs wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:38 pm Maybe we should just build team of speed and strength and just f*** all the guys like xhaka lenjani qose ramadani etc, they play like shit every game and don't offer anything to the team
That's what DB did.
Princ

We have some decent peices who could maybe change something offensively but they are left out/formation doesnt fit them.. Kace Roshi Grezda for example
RedFootballs

ZenMaster wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:39 pm It's time Duka to go.
Duka won't go until he's dead. Buys votes every election.-
Dallku

It is pathetic that this team so desperately relies on Roshi for a bit of offensive oxygen but this 3 in the back bullshit has to stop. Albanian defenders are not versatile enough to play it and the wingbacks can't attack for shit either. What makes it worse is that you play 2 poachers upfront and they can't do anything with the ball either. Just suck it up and go 4-5-1.. will you still lose?? Sure but at least the losses will make more sense.
Aurora Bulkualis

I can't believe I'm saying this but I miss tying 0-0 for the rest of the match and conceding a goal at the end. At least then we had a bit of hope. This is just disgusting.
RedFootballs

Albania's defense has the worst case of chronic miscommunication that I've ever seen, at least the 4-5-1 front can delay attacks in the middle third to give the defense time to regroup and soak pressure up...
  • Information