2021 European Club Campaign

Everything about Albanian Superliga. Technical discussions, teams, jerseys, curiosities, fans, ultras organizations ...

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

artan

The one match rounds should help Tirana. Lets hope some of the Serbian players catch Coronavirus lol

Egbo has done a great job with Tirana. Seems to do well with youth players as well.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

artan wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:07 am The one match rounds should help Tirana. Lets hope some of the Serbian players catch Coronavirus lol

Egbo has done a great job with Tirana. Seems to do well with youth players as well.
Tirana against Dinamo was extremely lucky, it will be easy match for CZ.
Kuqaloshi maoist
ZenMaster

Gjilani did their job and qualified for the next round. They will play next APOEL Nicosia.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Prishtina had 9 cases of Covid-19 and seems they won’t be playing.

Menwhile Tirana signed Shaqir Tafa , Albania U21 played that played in Serie C with Palermo... Had high hopes in him that he’d become a decent CB . Probably for his career is better playing with Tirana and move to Croatia by next season, CB unlike Kumbulla’s case they become solid later or their 25-26’s...
artan

Gonna be such a tough match for Tirana.

Red Star has like 10x the market value of Tirana and have been unbeaten in their league so far (5 wins).
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

artan wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:09 am Gonna be such a tough match for Tirana.

Red Star has like 10x the market value of Tirana and have been unbeaten in their league so far (5 wins).
Tbh, market value is just how much you've proven. It's not how good you are.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Princ

Tirana chances of winning are slim.. CZ runs through them. They are already defeated before the match has even began
ZenMaster

Kur i shoh tifozat e Tiranes me parulla nacionaliste me vjen seriozisht me vjell perderisa motrat e tyre presin radhen per me bo nje foto me interistin Dejan Stankovic. Tirana si klub eshte i fundit nder shqiptaret qe mund ta proklamoj nacionalizmin kur dihet qe eshte themelu nga dera e Toptaneve dhe pergjate historise e kane ndryshuar emrin nja 600 here varesisht prej pushtuesit apo pushtetit te instaluar ne vend. Tifogrupi i tyre eshte nje kopje e shemtuar e Plisave dhe Shvercerave ndersa keto te fundit jane fiks copy-paste tifogrupeve te Beogradit.
Kuqaloshi maoist
ZenMaster

Tirana: Lika, Toshevski, Vangjeli, Najdenov,Hoxhallari, Çelhaka, Batha, Cobinna, Torassa, Cale, Muçi

Zvezda: Borjan, Gobeljić, Pankov, Milunović, Degenek, Sanogo, Nikolić, Spiridonović, Kanga, Katai, Tomané.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Dallku

I'm surprised they still haven't fixed the pitch. It still looks in bad shape.
  • Information