Free Your Mendje

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

artan

Simboli i Diellit wrote:Would this be classified as scam in your country?

They pay 100$ in Albania for consulting and then if they get the contract they have to pay the first month salary in advance : https://www.facebook.com/events/135957693567813/?ti=icl
That sounds more like a scam for human trafficking. I wouldn't recommend anyone getting involved in something like that. Sounds very sketchy.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Yea indeed . Just say 1k of people doing the registration. It's 100k in one month plus the ones that get the aplication through that have to pay the first month salary in advance. The company has to pay like 20 workers for the schedules in one month with a profit of at least 80 k from aplications only. That's a lot for Albania's standarts.
artan

Simboli i Diellit wrote:Yea indeed . Just say 1k of people doing the registration. It's 100k in one month plus the ones that get the aplication through that have to pay the first month salary in advance. The company has to pay like 20 workers for the schedules in one month with a profit of at least 80 k from aplications only. That's a lot for Albania's standarts.
I'm actually more concerned about the human trafficking aspect. Maybe I've watched too many documentaries about this but it seems like a great way to lure desperate people into the West and god knows what they're forced to do once they arrive. You know like those Ukrainian girls who get tricked to be models or receptionists but once they arrive to the West their pimps force them to be sex slaves?
Simboli i Diellit

Boh , i think it was just at a scam scale but who knows . Never heard about Ukr girls being tricked like that , most of them do it because they like it nowdays. Streets here are full of our connationals , romanians, moldovan and ukrainan. Many university girls from Alb come here as tourists doing "pute de lux" in hotels getting the salary of one year in alb just in a week. Some get pimps for their own protection. Very few own the girls. This is an moral-ethical issue that should be dealt with even in western countries . Should this be legalized or not... In Albania the issue is quite different. These people http://www.balkanweb.com/site/detajet-s ... -100-euro/ Should get skinned alive and hanged upside down in pubblic places to show their simmilars what they will get out of it. At the end people like them don't need complicated scams to get girls , in Albania no at least. They don't fear prison because they'll get out in few months or max a year or two.
Simboli i Diellit

This was an awesome speech from Albin Kurti about Haradinaj's arrest: https://www.facebook.com/vetevendosje/v ... 625302000/
Albanian Damien
Team: Kuq E Zi

This is what I've been saying for a long time. We keep trying to be friendly to the Serbs just for EU's stake but every step of the way they call us terrorists, and try to undermine our population. All the while they have yet to even charge their own war criminals. For example Vucic is the PM but during Milosevic era was the minister of information (i.e. propaganda). This would be like the Germans electing Joseph Goebbels in the 60's..

We need to defend what is ours. You can't reason with evil. These Serb politicians are pure evil..
Simboli i Diellit

The president becoming more moderate now that elections are close: Maf8YBeolxY

https://youtu.be/Maf8YBeolxY
Simboli i Diellit

Lol these fyromians get quite offended if someone calls them sllavs .

ynFCv2LyLtQ

Full video of the interview here : https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8Jbz9kQNraM
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Been getting into Kosovar Pop/Hip Hop music lately. I always thought these guys along with Albanian rappers like Noizy, Stresi, were just straight up bums/retards, but the beats are pretty sick tbh.

That song "S'jena mo" is pretty dope if you're into high energy electro/dance pop. "Ajo" and "Bow Down" are really good too.

Can't wait for Era Istrefi's new album too, now that she got a major American record deal.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:Been getting into Kosovar Pop/Hip Hop music lately. I always thought these guys along with Albanian rappers like Noizy, Stresi, were just straight up bums/retards, but the beats are pretty sick tbh.

That song "S'jena mo" is pretty dope if you're into high energy electro/dance pop. "Ajo" and "Bow Down" are really good too.

Can't wait for Era Istrefi's new album too, now that she got a major American record deal.
The GOAT Albanian Rap song
UrVmMM1HrsQ

Check out Capital T as well. He's legit.
  • Information