Free Your Mendje

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Plako
Team: Partizani

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:The difference is Nano put in good people as well to balance out the thieves. Rama has literally 0. Rama reminds of Hoxha. Purge intellectuals and free thinkers, and surround yourself with sycophants, of whom most are uneducated.

As bad as guys like Meta and Nano are (and I hate Meta way more than Rama), they're not delusional like Rama and Berisha. The latter 2 are borderline paranoid and mentally ill.
Yeah I agree with that assessment, except for the Meta part. He's the real cancer of the Albanian political scene right now.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Meta is practically a mobster, but at least he knows it. He doesn't think of himself otherwise. He's cunning and not delusional.

Rama and Berisha are megalomaniacs, while surrounding themselves with illiterate gangsters, buying votes, importing Italy's garbage and turning Albania into a landfill. Rama is also a massive coke addict (that's not just a rumour). That's a recipe for a proto-fascist state. The only reason Rama is not 100% equal to Berisha is the fact that he hasn't murdered any protesters yet.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:Meta is practically a mobster, but at least he knows it. He doesn't think of himself otherwise. He's cunning and not delusional.

Rama and Berisha are megalomaniacs, while surrounding themselves with illiterate gangsters, buying votes, importing Italy's garbage and turning Albania into a landfill. Rama is also a massive coke addict (that's not just a rumour). That's a recipe for a proto-fascist state. The only reason Rama is not 100% equal to Berisha is the fact that he hasn't murdered any protesters yet.

I can't say I disagree with any of that. Rama also brought us this gem to Kuvend.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 3390657301

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Plako

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:Meta is practically a mobster, but at least he knows it. He doesn't think of himself otherwise. He's cunning and not delusional.

I can't say I disagree with any of that. Rama also brought us this gem to Kuvend.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 3390657301

Aurora Bulkualis

Ndocaj literally said he bought a seat in parliament with 200k euros. Can you imagine that happening in the United States? Executive branch is of course filled with corrupted sycophants, but imagine if Trump or Obama had the power to give someone a Senate seat after they paid them money. Like Rand Paul saying "yeah, I just gave the president 200 grand cash, and he made me a Senator".

That's why the parliamentary system is a joke, especially the Albanian one. Not only are the legislative and executive merged, but Rama handpicks himself with no input from the voters who he gets to choose, and he refuses to change that system.
Pjetër

The responses on my social media timelines to the airstrike in Syria convince me that Albanians who live in the United States are seriously some of the dumbest people in the world. Trump supporting idiots who are cheering on the airstrike even though their dear leader promised them he wasn't a warmonger like Hillary. Now they praise him for being a "tough guy".

Majority of them are Malesoret e Jugosllavise too. No wonder my relatives in Albania tell me to stay away from these people. :wallbang:

Pjetër wrote:The responses on my social media timelines to the airstrike in Syria convince me that Albanians who live in the United States are seriously some of the dumbest people in the world. Trump supporting idiots who are cheering on the airstrike even though their dear leader promised them he wasn't a warmonger like Hillary. Now they praise him for being a "tough guy".

Majority of them are Malesoret e Jugosllavise too. No wonder my relatives in Albania tell me to stay away from these people. :wallbang:
Well the number 1 advise Albanians usually give to each other is to steady away from Albanians :)

Trump supporters, don't give a flying f*** about what he said during the campaign. They'll still support him no matter what. Because f*** zezaks

Plako

Pjetër wrote:The responses on my social media timelines to the airstrike in Syria convince me that Albanians who live in the United States are seriously some of the dumbest people in the world. Trump supporting idiots who are cheering on the airstrike even though their dear leader promised them he wasn't a warmonger like Hillary. Now they praise him for being a "tough guy".

Well the number 1 advise Albanians usually give to each other is to steady away from Albanians :)

Trump supporters, don't give a flying f*** about what he said during the campaign. They'll still support him no matter what. Because f*** zezaks

Aurora Bulkualis

People from poorer backgrounds respect "strength" over logic. In Albania, Middle East, Russia,Turkey, rural America.
Aurora Bulkualis

Cannabis Watch for the Week of April 10:

Monday - 10 TONS of Cannabis caught in Permet
Wednesday - A Manufacturing Plant-turned-Marijuana Lab caught in Skrapar
Friday - 5km from Downtown Tirana Marijuana Labs caught by following commie tunnels
Saturday - Two stories of a building were in use for Marijuana production in Fier

These are just the marijuana producers who dont have connections to the government. They constitute maybe 1-2% of the total production.

BBC is racist for posting these articles:

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-38111945
  • Information