Czechia vs Albania - Euro's 2024 Qualifiers - 07/09/2023

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Plako
Team: Partizani

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 4:06 pm
Dallku wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 3:40 pm MItaj starting is risky to say the least but then again there is also Ismajli, Berisha, Cikalleshi who don't exactly give more confidence lol
Berisha is who worries me, he’s looked shaky for a long time now. Was lucky not to be sent off on the weekend too.

Starkosha going off to be a backup has really screwed us, and yet I still think he’s better. Simoni, Ramaj no pressure but we need you two to step up very soon.
We can't be complaining about Serie A starting goalie. He also saved Vlahovic's PK over the weekend so that should boost his confidence. If we lose it will be team effort as always and not down to one player.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I truly don't get why Strakosha is not a starter. Brentford's main goalie was sold to Arsenal. Why is he still a benchwarmer?
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 6:48 pm I truly don't get why Strakosha is not a starter. Brentford's main goalie was sold to Arsenal. Why is he still a benchwarmer?
Because he's a player with no ambition or drive in him to fight for a spot. You can't win with mental midgets like Strakosha. This is the same guy that would miss most NT matches when he was starting for Lazio because he didn't care.

Berisha isn't a better player at this point and makes some bad blunders but he's atleast a professional.
Princ

Shqiperia me 100km/ore sot!
CanaYouDoIt

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 6:48 pm I truly don't get why Strakosha is not a starter. Brentford's main goalie was sold to Arsenal. Why is he still a benchwarmer?
They signed another keeper mate
CanaYouDoIt

he dropped Uzuni and starting Mitaj. Maybe Sylvinho has balls after all wow
Aurora Bulkualis

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 7:46 pm he dropped Uzuni. Maybe Sylvinho has balls after all wow
For Seferi lol
CanaYouDoIt

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 7:47 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 7:46 pm he dropped Uzuni. Maybe Sylvinho has balls after all wow
For Seferi lol
I don’t like Seferi but he’s not fluffed his lines like Uzuni has. Maybe he’s saving his legs a bit for Poland too. Either way it’s a bold call
Aurora Bulkualis

A "bold" call would be play to start Muci. But its actually the normal call.

Front 3 is a fucking disaster. The rest is good, but Balliu shouldve started over Mitaj.
Princ

Soucek and Kral again in midfield for Czechia..

Iniesta has beat out Bare and Gjasula for our last midfielder spot!

Let’s go boys! Let’s get it!
  • Information