Czechia vs Albania - Euro's 2024 Qualifiers - 07/09/2023

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

CanaYouDoIt

Redijupison wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 12:35 am Very excited for the game, hopefully Anthony Taylor doesn't have a stinker
my heart sank when I saw we had a prem ref for the game. they’re gonna torture me even watching my nation
artan

The problem with Cikaleshi is that his defense is non existent and he puts in no work to track or mark the opposition. He becomes a huge liability and offensively he's a below average goal poacher so the risk out weighs the reward. Against a big and better team on the road we need every player to bust his ass.

I'd rather see Daku because he looks physically superior and offensively there won't be a drop off since the production we've been getting at forward has been abysmal excluding Broja. Even Uzuini despite his poor finishing.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

A point here is VITAL.

It gives us a 1 point advantage going into the next round on Poland so all we need to do is match their results and draw with them the next game.

A win would almost secure our qualification.
Redijupison

Damn, on this day 4 years ago, Kosova beat Czechia 2-1 in Prishtina!
CanaYouDoIt

RedFootballs wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 2:18 pm A point here is VITAL.

It gives us a 1 point advantage going into the next round on Poland so all we need to do is match their results and draw with them the next game.

A win would almost secure our qualification.
I’m so nervous , excited . I can’t wait .
CanaYouDoIt

We beat Portugal 1-0 on this date. Time for a repeat I say.
Dallku

MItaj starting is risky to say the least but then again there is also Ismajli, Berisha, Cikalleshi who don't exactly give more confidence lol
CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 3:40 pm MItaj starting is risky to say the least but then again there is also Ismajli, Berisha, Cikalleshi who don't exactly give more confidence lol
Berisha is who worries me, he’s looked shaky for a long time now. Was lucky not to be sent off on the weekend too.

Starkosha going off to be a backup has really screwed us, and yet I still think he’s better. Simoni, Ramaj no pressure but we need you two to step up very soon.
artan

Honestly, the manager should put Muci up top. We need a wild card and we'll probably have chances to counter attack.

Cikalleshi is an awful player who always finds his way into the lineup. He is so lucky he scored a few goals for his club team before these matches because he'll probably score 3 more the rest of the season. If you even watch his "highlights" the few non tap-ins he score is because he gets alot of space as outside the top half in Turkey the rest of the league are Partizani level teams. Just a bad overall player. Panucci was right years ago when he booted this bum from the team.
CanaYouDoIt

why does albanian media insist on leaking every detail they find out, like how does that help our team in anyway possible?
  • Information