Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

artan

Georgia missing their two best players today. The rest of the squad is almost Superliga quality.

The nations qualifying is a joke. Just encourages teams to lose to get in weaker groups.
Dallku

Looks like Macedonia qualified to the euros

Man does it feel undeserved Lol
artan

Dallku wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:01 pm Looks like Macedonia qualified to the euros

Man does it feel undeserved Lol
Not even that but these matches still went ahead during a pandemic with their two opponents missing half their squad.
CanaYouDoIt

Joke of a qualification . They coudlve done these games later on when things calm down . UEFA/FIFA are a joke
Princ

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:08 pm when things calm down
Could be waiting a long time for that.. but the bitterness is real. Had it been Kosovo to qualify through this format, I believe the tone would be a bit different from some of you here :zgerdhimje:
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

artan wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:52 pm Macedonia the luckiest NT in recent. There so fortunate for the new qualifying state in with the nations league, so lucky matches were postponed and then continued becuse of Covid causing their opponents to miss half their squads.
Macedonia didn't qualify just because they were lucky but their national team organisation has changed totally since Muhamed Sejdini took over. We were qualified through bribery so we can't really shit on North Macedonia success.
Kuqaloshi maoist
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:21 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:08 pm when things calm down
Could be waiting a long time for that.. but the bitterness is real. Had it been Kosovo to qualify through this format, I believe the tone would be a bit different from some of you here :zgerdhimje:
A long time ? The tournament is in june july , this couldve waited . As for the bitter part , are you not bitter that we were missing 7 players including guys like Rashica and Muriqi . And I say we even though I'm from the mainland Albania because we're all ethnic Albanians .
artan

ZenMaster wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:27 pm
artan wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:52 pm Macedonia the luckiest NT in recent. There so fortunate for the new qualifying state in with the nations league, so lucky matches were postponed and then continued becuse of Covid causing their opponents to miss half their squads.
Macedonia didn't qualify just because they were lucky but their national team organisation has changed totally since Muhamed Sejdini took over. We were qualified through bribery so we can't really shit on North Macedonia success.
They qualified because all they had to do is beat the likes of Luxembourg and Lithuania. Then they had to win two single elimination matches against small nations that were missing many players because of the virus/injuries.

It has nothing to do with how organized they were but just the quality of opponents they faced.
Princ

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:41 pm are you not bitter that we were missing 7 players including guys like Rashica and Muriqi
I am not bitter as North Macedonia was also missing Elmas and was playing at a disadvantage without fans being present.. additionally, they were still favored to beat Kosovo back on the originally scheduled date of March 26, albeit by a slightly lesser margin than was the case on October 8.

The excuses can go both ways but it’s clear that the Macedonians played like men and they have earned my respect through their performances on the pitch.
CanaYouDoIt

Missing Elmas vs missing all those players Kosova didnt have ...

They would not have beaten them , no way .
  • Information